The Holiday magic is upon us, snowflakes are floating in the air and joyous hearts are marveling in the sparkle of the season! I personally have a son turning 21 tomorrow....what? How can this be? I mention this because as fast as the Holiday season goes, the years go faster and you blink and your babies are grown but it still feels like they should be babies. Hold on tight to the special moments that surround you and arise when you least expect it. We sure hope you’ll join us or hop around and check out what others love about this glorious Holiday season!
Let’s get to it!
3. Did you shop on Black Friday? Yes or No? No way, not in stores, but some online.
5. Do you get Holiday ideas from Pinterest? Yes or No? Sure do, remember my cabinet wreaths POST?
Cabinets lit at night
6. Christmas Glam or Ugly Sweater? Do not like Ugly Sweaters but always have a little glammy-ness on Christmas Eve. And I really like Graphic sweaters and tees.
2017 (yes, I put on a cardigan, lol)
My new Merry Sweater
Yep, it is!
7. Stocking Stuffers: Wrapped or Unwrapped? Mostly unwrapped as this is how my parents did it as "Santa" as if Santa just filled it up with unwrapped treasures.
8. Traditional or Modern Christmas Songs? Both Baby!!! I'd say I am way more traditional but some of the modern ones are fun!
9. Fruitcake? Yes or No? Oh NO WAY!!!
12. Classic Show: A Charlie Brown Christmas or Rudolph? Rudolph all the way! Classic all the Way!
and BONUS...admiring my favorite ornament which still goes on my mom's tree today..the blonde angel!
LINKING-UP with Biana // Totally Terrific Tuesday // Inspire Me Monday // Inspire Me Tuesday // Lou Lou Girls Fabulous Party // Creative Monday's // Creative Muster Party // Wow Us Wednesdays // Wonderful Wednesday's Blog Hop // Feathered Nest Friday // Metamorphosis Monday // The Scoop // Cooking & Crafting with J&J // Friday Favorites Link Party // Clever Chicks Blog Hop // Share Your Style Link Party // How we Do with Erika & Shay